Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday Dramas

Drip..drip..drip...my countenance has been blessed with two leaky nasal holes throughout today. Sigh...It is really difficult to maintain some sort of dignity when a runny nose is dead set to inundate anything under my chin. I pity the pages of my books which have repeatedly dried many many times today.
On the bright side, I am no longer in high school, hence no homeworks drenched and dried to be presented to my poor unassuming teachers.

I guess it is probably my allergies acting out, or the more sensible ones might point out that maybe...just maybe...it is those two ice cream cones I had yesterday that are at the root of my current unwanted predicament. Whatever the cause (I chose to totally deny the later), it has been a curious balancing act try to work on my laptop or either do my reading while trying put up with my nasal dramas.

On a totally different topic, I had a really scary nightmare yesterday, the kind that wakes you up jumping out of your bones, and I had immediately read the Bible by my side and prayed, but I was since then accompanied by an uneasy feeling. I know, I know, perhaps one might say the Halloween season is playing tricks on my mind, but I choose to deny this possibility. I am perhaps the superstitious type, or perhaps I am being a way bit cravenly.

3 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

there's nothing wrong with seeking out words in scripture to sooth yourself..scary dreams are a pain to deal with...and I remember dreams like that when I lived alone...perhaps you need a Dream Jar from me? So when you do have a nightmare, you wake and pull out a power from the dream jar so that you can return to slumber with a much better dreamy dream. :)

It's because of your cold...:) I liked that start of your post at first I thought you were going to say you had a leak somewhere in your homes pipes. :)
Always,
Crusty~
Get well sooN!!!!

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

You like Alex too? He's got an interesting character..I'm curious to learn more about his past..how come you don't like McSteamy? :)
Happy Monday! How's your cold?
Always,
Crusty~

SpringMist said...

Crusty,
I could so use a Dream Jar these days:) Happy tuesday morning!
Still sneezing today I am afraid.

I said I dont like McDreamy, Meredith's ex :). The guy seems such a boring character, seems like dull n one dimensional to me.
Alex rocks of course!!