Sunday, October 14, 2007

Cold Days Are Coming


Egad, I really feel strangely cold today. The weather really does affect one's mood, cold days can really pull you down. I take a hot scorching sun any day please.
Locked myself in my room yesterday, and kept a wide distance from the outside world. I had been studying, reading quite a bit, and I am taking a break right now. Now after the burst of studious activity, I am feeling a bit out of it, so I am chillin for a while here.
I had sought some advice online yesterday on my essays for college, and the feedback I got is I that I have to improve my writing quality. A bit disappointed with myself, and I guess I have to put in more practice on writing all those serious stuff.

Got exams in November and December,some scholarships deadlines are also coming up in those months, and I guess I better prepare myself properly, to try to dig myself out of my perpetual gap time from the ivory tower.

I have been worrying a lot these days, a lot on my mind.




Bleed It Out (Linkin Park) is currently my favorite song. Blasted up the song till my ears nearly bled :)

4 comments:

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

good tune! It's one of those good LDD tunes..(LONG DISTANT DRIVING) I love songs that can match you as you drive..
You'll get everything done..practice makes perfect with the writing even though I already think it's fabulous! :)
Always,
Crusty~

Cheryl said...

It's been dry, dry, dry here. The nights have been cool but the days in the 70's. Nice.

Keep doing what you're doing. You're sounding very motivated. I too like your writing. You'll only get better with time.

Pri said...

all the best with your writing...u r already so good...practice will only make u improve more n more! :)

I do tht when im stressed out to---listen to music...i remember listenin to "comfortably numb" over n over again till my ears were sore and i could almost feel it in my veins..no kidding!:)

CRUSTY MOM-E said...

How's your week been so far??
Things improving?
New year..new age..you'll have a great year this year!! No doubt about it!
Always,
crusty~