Not A Pretty Picture
I finally caved in and took the Tyenols. I couldn't stand my throbbing headache, and popped the pills, thinking I can finally get some relief. 2 days of headache meds and accompanying coffee (I ditched the decaf) however only gave me a short lived relief.
I paid the price yesterday. My afternoon began with excoriating pain, akin to a feeling of a knife being dragged across my abdomen. My tango with gastric had already began again 2 weeks back, and I should have known better than to further fuel its furry.
I started sweating, and my pulse started racing. Then, the vomiting started. Gastric acids lunged up my throat. My bathroom floor paid the price since I could not reach the sink, let alone the toilet.
I felt awful, and the left side of my head started feeling numb.
I hated this feeling, being well versed in the motions since I had suffered from stomach ulcer in my teens. I was totally to blame for taking those headache meds and coffee together, tempting, teasing my gastric to leash its complete ugliness.
I dragged myself to my bed, as the sharp pain across my abdomen increased in intensity. I did not eat anything after that since I kept feeling stomach acids lurching through my esophagus, ready to decant at any moment.
I finally had a couple of spoons of ice creams right now after long hours of holding the stomach in abeyance from food, but the uncomfortable feeling to throw up reared its head up once again.
I feel horrible, sick to my head, and feel totally ugly and disgusted with myself (:
My current mood condition is best embodied by my recently received Tarot card below, delivered to my e-mail. Is the universe telling me something?
1998 La Scarabeo s.r.l
This is Hermit Tarot card, or better known as the Doubter Tarot.

5 comments:
Kyrie,
I am worried about you. You take care of yourself, okay? I hate to hear you going through such a rough time. Sending good thoughts and health vibes your way!!!!
Andrew
I hope you're feeling better as you read this. How horrible to be that sick. :((
hey kyrie,
are u alrite? whats wrong??
im worried...do drop me a line..
leave me ur email address...
hope u get well soon...
tk care of urself
and dont worry about nethin!
Andrew,
Hi! It is a pleasant surprise to see your comment here. Thanks for dropping by.
And thank you for the kind words.
Cheryl,
Hey. How has ur vegie escapade getting on?
Pri,
Just tht I hv been languid and my stupid gastric added to my crap.
I will drop by your blog soon.
not diagnosing..but to me it sounds like a gallbladder issue..perhaps a HIDA scan is necessary..I had those symptoms (including the headaches..) my gallbladder was removed last december...maybe look into that..
It won't go away that pain if it is GB..it's chronic..you'll have the attacks and then it'll stop. only to come back again..
I'm sorry you're going through this. I wish I could care for you...
it's my nature, I guess. :)
Always,
Crusty~
you deserve to have someone take care of you!!
Post a Comment