Pizza, Pepsi and Soup! Thank You Pizza Hut Delivery Service!
Last night I had pizza and Pepsi for dinner. I had been hankering for pizza for some time now and yesterday I was happy to sink my teeth on the vegie pizza. Pizza Hut had been stingy with the mushrooms but surprisingly they went overboard on the cheese part. I gobbled up 3 pieces and kept 2 pieces for today. I also had ordered mushroom soup and since I am a soup lover but the instant soup powders from the supermarket always tasted blah, I enjoyed the Pizza Hut soup to the last drop.
I had withdrawn June's monthly allowance my late father had arranged for me to get every month on the 21st, and I had spent some money to buy a novel and June's Reader Digest issue. It had been months since I had bought a proper story book and I always make do by surreptitiously sneaking in a read in book shops. I am the bane of the book shop clerks! Anyway I have ton of bills to pay but the first bill I paid after getting the allowance was for my Internet carrier. Hey I cant afford to get the connection cut again even it meant for a couple of hours. I use dial up connection.
I have been working on my the scholarships essays the whole day yesterday. I started from 9 am and only switched of my laptop at 4 am in the early morning. Of course I sneaked in a read here and there from my new story book penned by James Patterson. I still have not completed the essays yet but I have to finish them all by July 1st. Even if these scholarships seem to be a long shot, I decided yesterday to refocus all of my attention to give my best to the applications.
Well I will try to update again soon.

2 comments:
I'm impressed with your dedication in completing the scholarship application requirements. I will say a prayer that you win one so you can start school in the fall.
I love pizza. We have a Pizza Boli's here that's delicious and cheap when you pick it up instead of having it delivered. It's right next to a liquor store, and I never feel safe, but I'm frugal about stuff like that. I only take my driver's licence and the exact change and I'm in and out. My favorite is pineapple pizza. Yum!
Thank you Cheryl for your prayer.
I guess I should never lose hope on my ambitions.
Post a Comment